GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only valid for use at Event, Greater Union or BCC Cinemas.
- Movie Gift Cards are not available for use at Village Cinemas.
- Movie Gift Cards are not available for use in Victoria (with the exception of Moonlight Melbourne) or Tasmania
- Movie Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase** or until a $0 balance is reached, whichever occurs first.
- Movie Gift Cards can be used for admission, or for food & beverage items available from the Candybar, Scoop Alley, Set Cafe or Gold Class Bar; or online at eventcinemas.com.au.
- We cannot replace or refund lost or stolen Movie Gift Cards.
- Treat the card like cash and keep it in a safe place.
- Movie Gift Cards cannot be reloaded with any additional dollar value and the validity date cannot be extended.
- Design choice for your gift card is subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
- If your purchase is more than the current credit amount available on your gift card, you can make up the full amount with another type of tender accepted in our cinemas.
- Every time the card is used at the cinema, a receipt stating the remaining balance may be requested.
- Movie gift cards cannot be used for any gift voucher, other gift card, e-voucher or merchandise purchase through experiencethis.com.au, giftshop.eventcinemas.com.au, eventcinemas.com.au or at cinema box offices.
- Booking fees may apply for online cinema bookings.
- Any balance remaining on the gift card after expiry date will not be available for use or change.
- Movie Gift Cards and any amount standing in credit on the Movie Gift Card cannot be redeemed wholly or partially for cash and no cash advances can be made at any time, regardless of whether there have been one or more transactions on the Movie Gift Card.
- The balances of several Movie Gift Cards cannot be consolidated onto a new card.
- No refunds, other than those required by law, will be given after the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written permission of the Greater Union Organisation Pty Limited.
- Any advertisement, circulation or publication, which includes a reference to Event, Greater Union or BCC Cinemas by you or one of your customers, must first be approved in writing by the Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd.
- Movie Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in anyway. Event, Greater Union and BCC Cinemas may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion.
- Event, Greater Union and BCC Cinemas reserves the right to cancel any Movie Gift Card, or the Movie Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances Event, Greater Union and BCC Cinemas may either provide a refund or a replacement Movie Gift Card of equivalent value unless it reasonably suspects fraud in relation to a Movie Gift Card.
- Valid for use in Australia only.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- For card balance, full terms & conditions of use and any other queries visit eventcinemas.com.au/giftcards
*Moonlight Gift Cards are valid for use at Moonlight, Event, Greater Union or BCC Cinemas. Skyline Drive In Gift Cards are valid for use at Skyline Drive In, Event, Greater Union or BCC Cinemas. Skyline Drive In terms of entry conditions apply. Skyline Drive In Gift Cards can be used for admission, or for food & beverage items available from the Diner, Candybar, Scoop Alley, Set Cafe or Gold Class Bar.
**Movie Gift Cards purchased online through the Cine Buzz offer are valid until the date as printed on the Gift Card. Christmas Gift Cards & Christmas Foil Greeting Cards are valid until 24 Dec 2015 as printed on the Gift Card.